ASIST partners with Duke researchers and resource offices to develop resources and tools for the Duke community that support scientific integrity and accountability.
Visit the Resources page for a comprehensive list of ASIST resources and helpful tools and resources from other Duke offices and research integrity experts external to Duke.
Organized through ASIST:
- Faculty/Staff Responsible Conduct of Research Program
- Undergraduate Student Responsible Conduct of Research Program
- iThenticate plagiarism detection software
- LabArchives eResearch Notebook
- Data Management Plan guidance
- Research Quality and Reproducibility online course
- Science Culture and Accountability Plan guidance
- Research Town Halls
- T32 predoctoral training grant application support - Scientific Integrity and Rigor - Email email@example.com
Duke Accountability Resources
- Financial conflicts of interest: https://dosi.duke.edu/conflict-interest
- Anonymous Duke Integrity Hot Line: 1-800-826-8109. You do not need to leave a name and calls will not be traced. Or call Duke’s Misconduct Review Officer: 919-668-5115.
- Human Subjects: DUHS Institutional Review Board: https://irb.duhs.duke.edu/contact-us. Or Campus Institutional Review Board: https://campusirb.duke.edu/campus-institutional-review-board
- Animal Subjects: Duke Animal Care and Use Program: https://sites.duke.edu/oawa/
- Workplace Environment: Occupational and Environmental Safety Office: https://www.safety.duke.edu/. And Office for Institutional Equity: https://oie.duke.edu/.
- University trainees: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Students: Ada Gregory, 919-660-2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Medicine trainees: Student and Postdoctoral: Jean Spaulding, 919-668-3326 or email@example.com.
- Campus faculty: Thomas B. Metzloff, 919-613-7055 or Metzloff@law.duke.edu
- School of Medicine faculty: Laura Svetkey, 919-681-6386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wiley Researcher Academy is free for everyone at Duke. It is an interactive series of 14 modules provides guidance on multiple research practices, including managing and storing research data, publishing, grant writing, authorship, and peer review. Contact Duke’s Medical Center Library & Archives (email@example.com) for more information.