2. Contact ASIST (ASIST@duke.edu) for support on best practices in data management within LabArchives, e.g., how to organize notebooks, identifying other resources, additional training and consultation on using LabArchives at Duke.
ASIST hosts weekly LabArchives Office Hours for additional support.
LabArchives is coming to Duke to virtually host two LabArchives workshops this fall:
- Introduction to the Basics LabArchives Demo: Sep 30, 2pm. Registration required
- Advanced Features LabArchives Demo: Oct 20, 2pm, Registration required
All Duke LabArchives users have access to Duke's institutional support notebook: "LabArchives @ Duke Support" (share widget codes, FAQs, and training materials etc.)
3. Contact Duke IT support for help with shibboleth authentication issues or internet connection issues.
- Duke School of Medicine and School of Nursing: Contact Duke Health Technology Services (DHTS) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact DHTS by phone: 919-684-2243, and select Option 4 for Research Support Services.
- Duke Campus Schools: Contact Duke Office of Information Technology (OIT) by phone: 919-684-2200 or contact via live-chat on the OIT support website.