Duke has a few different organizational affiliations with CITI, be sure to login through "Duke RCR" to access Duke's online RCR options. Within the "Duke RCR" organization, please select either the Faculty or Staff option; both of these course tracks include modules on Introducing RCR, Reproducibility, Conflicts of Interest, Data Management, Research Misconduct, and a Duke-specific case study.
Complete the RCR course that best matches your research role and responsibilities at Duke:
- Faculty - RCR Duke Course has 10 required modules. In addition to those mentioned above, there are modules on Collaborative Research, Authorship, Mentoring, and Plagiarism.
- Staff - RCR Duke Course has 6 required modules (listed above).
- Total estimated time to complete: approximately 1.5-3 hr
- In order to receive credit, you must achieve 80% or higher on each of the required module quizzes. You will have the opportunity to re-take the quizzes and review the material as many times as necessary to achieve 80% or higher.
* You may observe several days delay between the date you completed your RCR CITI course and the date that completion registers in Duke's Faculty and Staff RCR training tracker app. The RCR CITI course completions are transferred on a monthly basis, during the first week of each month.