The DOSI website is in the process of being migrated to either myRESEARCHpath or the Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation website, depending on the content. We apologize in advance for any disruption this transition may cause.
We're pleased to announce that the LabArchives content has already been migrated and is now available on myRESEARCHpath! Please come visit us at our new location: LabArchives eResearch notebook. Don't forget to update your bookmarks accordingly. We anticipate the DOSI website will be retired and no longer accessible in fall 2023 once all content has been moved.
LabArchives electronic research notebook is Duke-supported, multi-disciplinary, and designed to help improve research documentation.
Fill out this survey to get the Zoom link for our Weekly Office Hours (Wed 12-1) or to schedule a consultation for you or your team! https://duke.is/m8sg6
Key Features of LabArchives @ Duke:
- Free account for anyone with a Duke netID
- Secure data storage on the LabArchives cloud-based server
- Unlimited storage for files under 15GB
- The ability to share notebooks with collaborators and colleagues
- Easily searchable data and notes
To create an account:
- Go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login
- Select "Duke University" on the dropdown list
- Login using your Duke Credentials
You can also sign-in to your LabArchives account through the "my Links" widget in MyRESEARCHhome!
Copy and Bookmark the Duke specific URL address below to directly access your Duke LabArchives notebooks in one step