LabArchives electronic research notebook is Duke-supported, multi-disciplinary, and designed to help improve research documentation.
Key Features of LabArchives @ Duke:
- Free account for anyone with a Duke netID
- Secure data storage on the LabArchives cloud-based server
- Unlimited storage for files under 15GB
- The ability to share notebooks with collaborators and colleagues
- Easily searchable data and notes
To create an account:
- Go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login
- Select "Duke University" on the dropdown list
- Login using your Duke Credentials
You can also sign-in to your LabArchives account through the "my Links" widget in MyRESEARCHhome!
Copy and Bookmark the Duke specific URL address below to directly access your Duke LabArchives notebooks in one step